Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Samplings

Newspaper Penguin Collage



Asian Koi scrolls with individual printed red "chop"



















More fun with toothpaste and lotion batik a la Phyl












More experiments with Chihuly















Pop Art Self Portraits
(Special thanks to For the Love of Art)



























Maneki Neko, Japanese "Beckoning Cat"
(5-6 year olds)











Ancient Greek
Vases















Painted Cheetahs (5-8 year olds)
Animal Art Camp
















This is just a sampling of some of the projects my 6 art classes and themed mini camps worked on this summer. I had ages 5 thru 13 and really enjoyed helping them create some wonderful artwork. I look forward to some fall art fun in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

  1. WOW - so much great stuff here! Plus I like the artwork on your new heading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phyl! A group of kindergarten boys did these cubist portraits some time ago. I just loved them all - such beautiful lines coupled with gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All of the work is excellent! I am always inspired by what I find on your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words Christine!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!