Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Break


No trips or big events this break.
My daughter and I have been going on long walks/bike rides and just enjoying our "neck of the woods." There is clearly a lot to enjoy.


 Both my rescue mutts are 11 years old. But Ally has all the energy of a puppy. 
So these long walks make for one Happy pooch!

Kobe on the other hand, moves like a tree sloth. I have to be a motivational speaker just to get him to walk to the corner. (what a sight to behold) So he has epic naps while we go on our long treks.

Looking forward to starting up classes next week and sharing more art!

1 comment:

  1. A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown. See the link below for more info.


    #break
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!