Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Snorkeling Self Portraits


The first project in my MaryMaking Favorites classes was Snorkeling Self Portraits which I originally posted back in November 2013. Because this is a collage project with separate board and papers for fish, water, and snorkelers, it was a perfect art project for the 2 hour class. I also like it because it involves a variety of media: watercolor and salt, acrylics, oil pastel and markers. Some children had snorkeling stories of their own to share which made it fun. Artwork by K-4th graders.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be really fun to learn how to snorkel or scuba dive with dolphins. I have always thought it would be a really fun activity to do with my friends and family. It makes for a fun exploration into a world you don't see very often. I should really try and take a vacation to an island that they offer these sorts of activities.

    Zach | http://www.coscubactr.com/discoverscuba.php

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!