Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer Remix

In case your were out in the sunshine, enjoying your summer with family and friends (and I hope you were!) here are some highlights from my summer art classes....










On a personal note, my son, Brandon graduated high school, my niece, Shaeye (who lives with us) is set to start her senior year in high school, and my daughter, Savannah was promoted from 5th grade and is ready to start middle school. Lots of milestones happening. It definitely feels strange to be "done" with elementary school! Time marches on...

Wishing you all a wonderful start to the new school year!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects and great milestones. Enjoy your school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all that attended your classes had a great (art) summer. Looking forward to this years projects.Ms. Doogal Kids looked great/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with the GIANT FLIES!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!