Ally and Kobe
1.) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you:
Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits - Thanks so much Megan!
2.) Share 7 things about yourself
- I'm a Food Network junkie. Love Giada, Ina, The Neely's, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives ect...
- Despite my present occupation, I can't bring myself to wear an apron or smock.(Much to my daughter's disappointment) I might as well be in a bee-keeper suit. So consequently, many of my clothes have acrylic paint stains.
- I met my husband 22 years ago tomorrow (on his birthday, February 22)
- No one can make me laugh harder than my kids (9 and 15)
- I am a big dog lover, especially my 2 rescue wonder-mutts, Ally and Kobe
- The sight of chewed gum almost sends me into dry heaves. Of course my family loves to have a little fun with this weakness.
- I am a sporadic Facebook user and never tweet, but I love the blog world :)
3.) Pass the award onto 5 other favorite bloggers (I have SO MANY. Here are a few I haven't mentioned before.)
smART Class Natalie has so many inspiring ideas. Recently, I love her Hip Hop Kandinksy Murals and Rodeo Art
Fine Lines Christie has some innovative "out of the box" projects. Recently, I love her Japanese Notan pieces and explorations of color and composition. And her students' Wayne Thiebaud treats are exceptionally good!
Pamela Holderman Pamela's blog has such lovely and serene feeling with frosted photos, some beautiful poetry (and of course pictures of her beloved pets.) Her students' art has a wonderful joy, humor and spirit about it, clearly influenced by their teacher.
Briargrove Elementary Art Katie has some terrific "green" art projects. Her recent Nature Observation: Complimentary Color Resist Paintings are fantastic!
This Little Class of Mine Nellie does some great art lessons based on children's books. (a favorite of mine as well) She recently posted some over-sized vintage cameras in vibrant colors that are fabulous! (some of them have a Hundertwasser vibe)
Enjoy your holiday everyone!